Friday 15 March 2013

Post Production.

List Of the Main Things I did in my AS task:
Used PHOTOSHOP to make most of the magazine. Had many pros as the tools it had to offer were really useful to the task for examples: MAGNETIC LASSO to crop around images, MAGIC WAND TOOL which allowed us to take a big chunk out of the background, MOVE TOOL and the TEXT TOOL which allowed me to move images around and the text tool let me put writing on the page.
With the softwares, there was mainly Photoshop that i used due to it making editing it so much easier and the tools on it. The disadvantages for this software was that there are many tools on the software and it got really hard to use at times because it was very professional. Luckily my strengths do consist of learning new tools quite easily so once i played around with this software, i started to get used to it and also helped other people use it quite well. In myself, i had a weakness of not having much patience so when learning new things and i do get quite annoyed when things dont go as i wanted them.

A2 work.
Again i used Photoshop for my A2 with my auxilary work and this time round it was better because i had a better idea of the tools so i was more fluent in using it. The same tools i used were the same because i had to edit things in the same way that i edited my magazine. Another software i needed to use for my A2 work was Final Cut Pro and this was an editing software.

No comments:

Post a Comment